Undergraduate Tuition (Per ECTS):
|Faculty of Arts and Sciences
|Maroun Semaan Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
|Suliman S. Olayan School of Business
In addition, all entering students are required to pay a one-time fully refundable “general deposit” of €200.
Undergraduate Financial Assistance
AUB Mediterraneo has a strong financial assistance program to attract students who have excelled academically and to assist qualified students who could not otherwise afford to attend our university. We offer both need-based grants and scholarships that are awarded to students based on academic achievement. Financial need is not a factor in the admission decision. Students can receive financial assistance up to 80 percent of the cost of tuition – except for students receiving the full-tuition (100 percent) President Merit Scholarship.
Financial Aid, need-based grant,
UP TO 70% OF TUITION
. Need-based grants are awarded depending on the financial need of the family.2
. Students awarded need-based grants will continue to receive the grant as long as they are enrolled full-time and in good academic standing.3
. Students who want to be considered for a need-based grant must submit a
financial aid application
(in addition to the admission application).4
. Financial need is not a factor in the admission decision.
President Merit Scholarship100% of Tuition
- The President Merit Scholarship is a full-tuition merit scholarship that is awarded each year to a select number of entering undergraduate students with outstanding academic qualifications.
- Scholarship awards are renewed each year provided that the student maintains a minimum cumulative 85% average.
- There is no separate application for the President Merit Scholarship.
- Students selected for this scholarship will be contacted directly.
Early Admissions Merit Scholarship30% of Tuition
- Students who meet all the requirements for early admission will receive an Early Admission Merit Scholarship.
- There is no separate application for the Early Admission Merit Scholarship.
Legacy Scholarship10% of Tuition
- Students who are the children or grandchildren of AUB alumni and are entering university for the first time will receive a Legacy Scholarship.
- There is no separate application for the Legacy Scholarship.
Inaugural Cohorts Scholarship20% of Tuition
- Students joining the university during the first four years (up to and including the 2026-27 academic year) will receive an Inaugural Cohorts Scholarship.
- Any student who receives this scholarship and does not complete their degree program must return the amount of the scholarship to the university.
AUB in Europe Scholarship
10% or 20% of Tuition
The AUB in Europe Scholarship celebrates the establishment of the American University of Beirut — Mediterraneo as AUB’s first twin campus in Europe.
- Students who are residing in and/or graduating from high schools or universities in, and also nationals of, countries in the EU, EEA, or Switzerland (listed below) will receive a scholarship covering 20 percent of the cost of tuition
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
- Students who are residing in and/or graduating from high schools or universities in countries in the EU, EEA, or Switzerland (listed above) will receive an AUB in Europe Scholarship covering 10 percent of the cost of tuition:
This scholarship will be offered up to and including the 2026-27 academic year.
General conditions concerning need-based grants and scholarships
- AUB Mediterraneo's financial assistance program includes need-based grants (financial aid) and scholarships that are awarded to students based on academic achievement.
- Need-based grants and scholarships will be offered to students who have already been admitted to the university. They will be awarded after students have paid the enrollment confirmation fee.
- Need-based grants and scholarships will be awarded for the normal duration of study as long as the student is in good academic standing.
- Students (except for students receiving the President Merit Scholarship) may receive both need-based grants and scholarships unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Student financial assistance (financial aid, scholarships, grants etc.) can be combined up to 80 percent of the cost of tuition (except for students receiving the 100 percent President Merit Scholarship).
- Scholarship awards are deducted from tuition fees and will be included in the tuition statement that students receive after they register and begin attending classes.