Graduate Tuition (Per ECTS):
|Maroun Semaan Faculty of Engineering and Architecture||€ 335|
|Suliman S. Olayan School of Business||€ 320|
In addition, all entering students are required to pay a one-time fully refundable “general deposit" of €200.
Financial Aid, need-based grant,
UP TO 50% OF TUITION
. A grant based on the financial need2
. Financial need is not a factor in the admission decision3
. If awarded, remains valid for the normal period of study as long as student remains in good academic standing4
Requires submitting the financial aid application (in addition and after submitting the admission application)
10% of Tuition
Students who are graduates of the American University of Beirut will receive an Alumni Scholarship to pursue graduate studies at AUB Mediterraneo.
Graduate Scholarshipup to 100% of Tuition
- A merit scholarship that is awarded to graduate students based on outstanding academic or research qualifications.
- There is no separate application for the Graduate Scholarship.
- Selected students will be contacted directly.
Inaugural Cohorts Scholarship
20% of Tuition
Students joining the university during the first four years (up to and including the 2026-27 academic year) will receive an Inaugural Cohorts Scholarship.
Any student who receives this scholarship and does not complete their degree program must return the amount of the scholarship to the university.
AUB in Europe Scholarship
10% or 20% of Tuition
The AUB in Europe Scholarship celebrates the establishment of the American University of Beirut — Mediterraneo as AUB’s first twin campus in Europe.
- Students who are residing in and/or graduating from high schools or universities in, and also nationals of, countries in the EU, EEA, or Switzerland (listed below) will receive a scholarship covering 20 percent of the cost of tuition
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
- Students who are residing in and/or graduating from high schools or universities in countries in the EU, EEA, or Switzerland (listed above) will receive an AUB in Europe Scholarship covering 10 percent of the cost of tuition:
This scholarship will be offered up to and including the 2026-27 academic year.
General scholarship conditions:
- AUB Mediterraneo's financial assistance program includes need-based grants (financial aid) and scholarships that are awarded to students based on academic achievement.
- Need-based grants and scholarships will be offered to students who have already been admitted to the university. They will be awarded after students have paid the enrollment confirmation fee.
- Need-based grants and scholarships will be awarded for the normal duration of study as long as the student is in good academic standing.
- Scholarship awards are deducted from tuition fees and will be included in the tuition statement that students receive after they register and begin attending classes.